We’re Re-opening Our Branches!
As of April 1st, 2021 Caro branches will re-open for necessary transactions. While we’re excited to welcome you back, we do ask that you continue to utilize the many e-services we offer to help limit the number of members in the branch at any given time.
As we prepare for this re-opening, you can be sure that we are taking many precautions to protect members and staff. Here are some things you need to know if you are visiting either Caro branch:
- There is a limit of 3 people per entry into the credit union lobby.
- A thermal scanner will be used for each entry. If the thermometer registers above 99.7 we will ask you to please use the drive-thru.
- All staff are required to ask if you or any family member has been sick or exposed to any individual with an illness.
- Masks are required for entry to the building. If you prefer to not wear a mask, we ask that you please utilize the drive-thru. Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
- Members must use hand sanitizer at the door prior to entering.
- Members with children will be asked to use the drive-thru.
- Staff and members must practice social distancing, following floor decals is required.
- Access to safety deposit boxes will continue to be by appointment and entry guidelines must be followed.
- Transaction pods will be protected with hanging plastic guards, and social distancing indicators to ensure 6 feet of space at all times.
Here are a few other things we need you to know as we help to ensure your safety and ours:
- You may be asked to briefly lower your mask for identity verification, along with providing your identification.
- All high traffic areas such as door handles, ATM key pads, phones, signature pads, interior door handles, coin machines, and all other areas that have contact from staff or members will be sprayed with disinfectant and wiped down frequently.
- Staff will practice all sanitary guidelines by washing hands, utilizing hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes that will be stationed throughout the credit union.
- We are excited to see you in person, but we ask that you not sit or gather in the lobby.
- Janitorial services will be provided at a higher level to ensure regular disinfecting of the building.
Monitoring and adherence to these procedures are important to ensure the safety of all members and staff. The health and safety of you and our staff are important to us.
Welcome back! We look forward to seeing you!