Exciting News …Service Improvements are Here
Caro’s ongoing commitment to provide you with fast safe and innovative services continues with an upgraded core processing system. The core processing system provides the computer software and support hardware Caro Federal Credit Union uses to maintain members’ deposit and loan accounts, process transactions, and support services such as debit cards and online banking.
A core system upgrade is one of the most complex projects a financial institution can undertake and requires careful planning to lay the groundwork for a successful transition.
With the new core system, you will experience a wide range of benefits including better integration of the credit union’s services both online and within our mobile app, more functionality and personalized features to manage your money, and improved efficiency in our services. Overall, the new system will provide a better experience with greater security, convenience and value.
For information regarding Quicken software, QuickBooks, and Mint, click HERE.
Branch Schedules & Systems Will Be Affected.
What Can You Do Now?
We are excited to bring you these new, state-of-the-art systems and we hope you will be too! Check-in for more information as November approaches.
Please Review the UPGRADE GUIDE BELOW.
You WILL need to re-enroll as first time users in these services, other than Bill Pay.
Checklist to be ready for our service improvements:
- Please make sure that your contact information is up to date with us.
- Print a copy or write down any of your automatic transfers that were set up in online banking to verify that they have all transferred into the new online banking system.
- Print any Check Copies you may need for future reference.
- Account history will not migrate to our new online banking service. Please ensure you download any account histories by October 30 at 5:30 p.m.
Things to know:
- Our 24/7 call center will be open for account information as of October 30 for account history and to record any service requests.
- Your member numbers will not change. Some of your account and loan suffixes (sub Account) numbers will change.
- Your checks and automatic deposits and withdrawals will post without any change on your part.
- Your Caro debit card will continue to work. Daily limits will reduce to $1,500 for point of sale purchases and $750 for ATM cash withdrawals. Remember that each ATM may have lower limits.
- ATM daily limits will be $500 for point of sale purchases and $500 for ATM cash withdrawals.
- Please be sure to review instructions specific to your product.
- All Bill pay items should have posted without interruption. We are migrating our present Bill Pay service to our new online and mobile banking service.
- CardValet® will continue to monitor your debit card transactions.
- A new mobile app will be available for download.
- All online and mobile banking users will have up to 2 years account statements available for your review.
- Your account statements will have a new and improved look.
- Your normal fourth quarter statement (paper or electronic) will be divided into 2 statements. You will receive one statement for October and a separate one after yearend for November and December.
- Dividend Postings: Share dividends normally paid on a quarterly basis will be posted on October 31 for October and January 1 for November and December. Normal monthly dividend postings will move from November 1 to October 31 for the conversion weekend.
What are the new benefits after the upgrade?
- Improvements to online banking, Mobile App, paper statements, e-statements and debit cards.
- Faster service when you visit one of our branches.
- More personalized service and recommendations.
- More efficient transaction process